In the interest to ensure the effective, coherent and most comprehensive protection of fundamental rights and in order to implement the Fundamental Law of Hungary, the Hungarian Parliament adopted the Act on the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights pursuant to the Article 30 of the Fundamental Law.
Please find these and other relevant legal provisions defining our mandates.
- Dr. Ákos Kozma Attends Executive Meeting of National Directorate-General for Aliens Policing
- Commissioner for Fundamental Rights Gives Talk at School Year Opening Ceremony of Archdiocese of Eger
- Dr. Ákos Kozma Visits Assisted Living Centre for the Elderly in Csáfordjánosfa
- Visit to Special Home for Children in Tata
- Dr. Ákos Kozma Visits Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg County Prison