In the interest to ensure the effective, coherent and most comprehensive protection of fundamental rights and in order to implement the Fundamental Law of Hungary, the Hungarian Parliament adopted the Act on the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights pursuant to the Article 30 of the Fundamental Law.
Please find these and other relevant legal provisions defining our mandates.
- Dr. Ákos Kozma Pays Visit to Francis II Rákóczi Children’s Home of Somogy County
- Commissioner for Fundamental Rights Pays Visit to Szentgotthárd Specialised Nursing Home
- Ombudsman Visits Győr-Moson-Sopron County Police Headquarters
- Commissioner for Fundamental Rights Visits Border Crossing Point at Udvar
- Dr. Ákos Kozma Visits Baranya County Police Headquarters