In the interest to ensure the effective, coherent and most comprehensive protection of fundamental rights and in order to implement the Fundamental Law of Hungary, the Hungarian Parliament adopted the Act on the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights pursuant to the Article 30 of the Fundamental Law.
Please find these and other relevant legal provisions defining our mandates.
- Visit to the Children’s Home of the Csongrád-Csanád County Dr. Waltner Károly Care Home
- Commissioner for Fundamental Rights and his Deputy Visit Hortobágy National Park
- Dr. Ákos Kozma Grants Recognition to Staff Members on Occasion of Day of Civil Servants and Government Officials
- Commissioner for Fundamental Rights and His Deputy, Ombudsman for Future Generations Plant Memorial Tree in Gúth Forest
- Visit to Hajdú-Bihar County Remand Prison