- Dr. Ákos Kozma and CoE Commissioner for Human Rights Meet Online
- Dr. Ákos Kozma Receives Ambassador of Norway to Hungary in His Office
- Civil Consultative Body Attached to OPCAT NPM Holds Online Meeting
- Commissioner Contributes to International Ombudsman Institute Webinar
- Commissioner Contributes to UN Human Rights Council Social Forum
- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Work visit by the Commissioner to Komárom-Esztergom County
- Festive event on the 20th anniversary of the Aarhus Convention
- STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition at the Office
- The environmental and social impacts of electronic devices - conference
- Roma children’s songs - conference at the Ombudsman's Office
- Equinet Working Group meeting on communication strategies and practice
- New breeding techniques and genetic engineering - conference
- Work visit in Csongrád County
- SDG conference
Visit to the Children’s Home of the Csongrád-Csanád County Dr. Waltner Károly Care Home
On 22 July 2021, Dr. Ákos Kozma paid a visit to the Children’s Home and Foster Network of the Csongrád-Csanád County Dr. Waltner Károly Care Home.
The Commissioner for Fundamental Rights was hosted at the institution by the head of the children’s home Dr. Edina Kothencz. This institution provides care to as many as thirty-four children who require special care due to their age, or are chronically ill, or live with a disability.
The children’s home is primarily involved in providing care services to children between zero and ten years old, furthermore, it is also possible to place older children here, primarily in order to keep siblings together.