- Dr. Ákos Kozma and EC Commissioner for Human Rights Meet Online
- Dr. Ákos Kozma Receives Ambassador of Norway to Hungary in His Office
- Civil Consultative Body Attached to OPCAT NPM Holds Online Meeting
- Commissioner Contributes to International Ombudsman Institute Webinar
- Commissioner Contributes to UN Human Rights Council Social Forum
- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Work visit by the Commissioner to Komárom-Esztergom County
- Festive event on the 20th anniversary of the Aarhus Convention
- STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition at the Office
- The environmental and social impacts of electronic devices - conference
- Roma children’s songs - conference at the Ombudsman's Office
- Equinet Working Group meeting on communication strategies and practice
- New breeding techniques and genetic engineering - conference
- Work visit in Csongrád County
- SDG conference
Public Call for Applications for Prospective Civil Consultative Body (CCB) Members
As of 1 January 2015, the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights has been performing the tasks of the National Preventive Mechanism (NPM) as defined in Article 3 of the Optional Protocol to the Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (OPCAT), which was promulgated by Act CXLIII of 2011.
Acting in his competence as National Preventive Mechanism, the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights published a public call for applications on 16 March 2021 pertaining to the selection of the members of the Civil Consultative Body (CCB) helping the NPM’s work.
The detailed text of the call is available at the following link (in Hungarian).