- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Working visit in Komárom-Esztergom county
- Festive event at the Ombudsman’s Office on the occasion of the 20th anniver
- #STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition opening
- For a collection of Roma children’s songs - professional conference in the
- Meeting of Equinet's Working Group on Communication Strategies and Practice
- New Breeding Techniques and Genetic Engineering - Conference at the Ombudsm
- Working visit in Csongrád county
- SDG Conference
- Competition on the Environment for Students
- Visit by the Geneva UNICEF Delegation
- On February 20, 2018, the Ombudsman for Future Generations, together with E
The Ombudsman Visited the Kiskunhalas National Prison
Commissioner for Fundamental Rights Dr. Ákos Kozma paid a visit to the Kiskunhalas National Prison on 16 April 2020. The Ombudsman was received by Major General, Director General of the Hungarian Prison Service Dr. Tamás Tóth, and Colonel, Commander of the establishment Dr. Eszter Tímea Tanács.
In addition to visiting the prison establishment, the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights surveyed the prison factory as well, where the detainees prepare health protective equipment which can also be used in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
During the visit, the presentation of the preventive measures ordered in connection with the coronavirus pandemic and the overview of the security system of the institution were given high priority, and the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights also inspected the IT system which allows detainees to keep contact with their relatives in the current situation, as well as the availability of the devices necessary therefor.