- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Working visit in Komárom-Esztergom county
- Festive event at the Ombudsman’s Office on the occasion of the 20th anniver
- #STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition opening
- For a collection of Roma children’s songs - professional conference in the
- Meeting of Equinet's Working Group on Communication Strategies and Practice
- New Breeding Techniques and Genetic Engineering - Conference at the Ombudsm
- Working visit in Csongrád county
- SDG Conference
- Competition on the Environment for Students
- Visit by the Geneva UNICEF Delegation
- On February 20, 2018, the Ombudsman for Future Generations, together with E
The Commissioner for Fundamental Rights Paid a Visit to the Foster Home in Zirc
On 24 April 2020, Dr. Ákos Kozma paid a visit to Foster Home no. 4 of the Child Protection Centre and Territorial Child Protection Service of Veszprém County in Zirc.
The Commissioner for Fundamental Rights visited the Foster Home in Zirc in his competence as OPCAT National Preventive Mechanism with his staff members Rita Rostás and Eszter Gilányi, where children are placed on the basis of an official decision. In addition to inspecting the operation of the institution, Dr. Ákos Kozma also surveyed the measures taken with a view to the prevention of the coronavirus epidemic.
The residential care of 12 children is provided in the Foster Home in Zirc.