- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Working visit in Komárom-Esztergom county
- Festive event at the Ombudsman’s Office on the occasion of the 20th anniver
- #STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition opening
- For a collection of Roma children’s songs - professional conference in the
- Meeting of Equinet's Working Group on Communication Strategies and Practice
- New Breeding Techniques and Genetic Engineering - Conference at the Ombudsm
- Working visit in Csongrád county
- SDG Conference
- Competition on the Environment for Students
- Visit by the Geneva UNICEF Delegation
- On February 20, 2018, the Ombudsman for Future Generations, together with E
Suspension of personal client service
We would like to inform you that due to the relocation of its premises, the Client Service of the Office of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights will be closed from 7 September to 20 September 2020.
Nevertheless, our colleagues will remain at your disposal for telephone inquiries.
Thank you for your understanding!