- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Working visit in Komárom-Esztergom county
- Festive event at the Ombudsman’s Office on the occasion of the 20th anniver
- #STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition opening
- For a collection of Roma children’s songs - professional conference in the
- Meeting of Equinet's Working Group on Communication Strategies and Practice
- New Breeding Techniques and Genetic Engineering - Conference at the Ombudsm
- Working visit in Csongrád county
- SDG Conference
- Competition on the Environment for Students
- Visit by the Geneva UNICEF Delegation
- On February 20, 2018, the Ombudsman for Future Generations, together with E
Henry Wheaton Prize Awarded to Our Colleague, Katalin Sulyok
Katalin Sulyok has been honoured with the prestigious Henry Wheaton Prize of the Institute of International Law (Institut de Droit International), which is awarded by an international jury to the most outstanding PhD dissertation written on international environmental law in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Katalin Sulyok is a senior lecturer at the Department of International Law of the ELTE Faculty of Law, as well as the Head of Cabinet for the Deputy Commissioner of Fundamental Rights, Ombudsman for Future Generations.
Click here to read more about the prize and the Institute of International Law that awards it.