- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Working visit in Komárom-Esztergom county
- Festive event at the Ombudsman’s Office on the occasion of the 20th anniver
- #STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition opening
- For a collection of Roma children’s songs - professional conference in the
- Meeting of Equinet's Working Group on Communication Strategies and Practice
- New Breeding Techniques and Genetic Engineering - Conference at the Ombudsm
- Working visit in Csongrád county
- SDG Conference
- Competition on the Environment for Students
- Visit by the Geneva UNICEF Delegation
- On February 20, 2018, the Ombudsman for Future Generations, together with E
Commissioner for Fundamental Rights Attends State and Religious Ceremonies Organised for the State Foundation Day of Hungary
At 8.00 a.m. on 20 August 2020, on the occasion of the public holiday commemorating the foundation of the Hungarian State, the national flag of Hungary was ceremonially hoisted with military honours at Kossuth Lajos Square in front of the Hungarian Parliament Building. The flag was hoisted by the National Home Defense Ceremonial Regiment to the sounds of the National Anthem. At the state ceremony, speeches were given by President of Hungary János Áder, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán and Minister of Defence Tibor Benkő. After the hoisting of the flag, the officer cadets took their oath and then the Memorial of National Unity was delivered.
In the afternoon, Cardinal, Primate, Archbishop of Esztergom-Budapest dr. Péter Erdő celebrated the high mass in St. Stephen’s Basilica. President of Hungary János Áder and Prime Minister Viktor Orbán were also present at the ceremony. The Holy Mass was followed by a litany of supplication offered for the Hungarian nation.
Ombudsman dr. Ákos Kozma also attended the state ceremony, the Holy Mass and the litany following the mass.