- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Work visit by the Commissioner to Komárom-Esztergom County
- Festive event on the 20th anniversary of the Aarhus Convention
- STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition at the Office
- The environmental and social impacts of electronic devices - conference
- Roma children’s songs - conference at the Ombudsman's Office
- Equinet Working Group meeting on communication strategies and practice
- New breeding techniques and genetic engineering - conference
- Work visit in Csongrád County
- SDG conference
- Competition on the environment for students
- Visit of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights and to Celje Prison
- International environmental conference
- Visit by the Geneva UNICEF delegation
- EMLA workshop on access to enviromental justice
Visit to the Border Crossing Point at Fertőrákos
On 23 April 2020, Commissioner for Fundamental Rights Dr. Ákos Kozma paid a visit to the road border crossing point linking Fertőrákos and Mörbisch (Fertőmeggyes). Ombudsman Dr. Ákos Kozma and Director of Police Complaints Department of the Office of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights Dr. Domonkos Wildner were received by Brigadier General and Head of Győr-Moson-Sopron County Police Headquarters Gábor Csizmadia at the border crossing station, which had been re-opened just one day earlier. From 22 April 2020, the border crossing point at Fertőrákos can be used again by the Hungarian and Austrian citizens commuting between the two countries so as to speed up border crossing.
The Commissioner for Fundamental Rights surveyed the control of traffic passing through the border, as well as the implementation of healthcare measures adopted in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
The border crossing point at Fertőrákos can be crossed every day between 5.00 a.m. and 19.00 p.m. by employees, who are – on the basis of possessing an employer’s certificate or a proof of ownership of a cultivated land or a proof of land use right – allowed to travel between the two countries without any kilometre restrictions.