- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Work visit by the Commissioner to Komárom-Esztergom County
- Festive event on the 20th anniversary of the Aarhus Convention
- STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition at the Office
- The environmental and social impacts of electronic devices - conference
- Roma children’s songs - conference at the Ombudsman's Office
- Equinet Working Group meeting on communication strategies and practice
- New breeding techniques and genetic engineering - conference
- Work visit in Csongrád County
- SDG conference
- Competition on the environment for students
- Visit of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights and to Celje Prison
- International environmental conference
- Visit by the Geneva UNICEF delegation
- EMLA workshop on access to enviromental justice
NEW LOCATION OF THE OFFICE AND THE CLIENT SERVICE OFFICE
The Office of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights is moving its headquarters from its previous location to a new office building. Until the completion of the refurbishment works of the definitive seat that it has been assigned, the Office will continue to operate at a temporary location. The address of this temporary location is 1074 Budapest, Rákóczi út 70-72.
The phone number of the Office remains unchanged: +361/4757100
The Client Service Office of the ombudsman resumes its operation from 22 July 2019 at the following location: 1054 Budapest, Vértanúk tere 1.
Should you make a complaint personally, please visit the Client Service Office. Making an appointment by telephone or electronically is not yet available but these services will be re-established in the immediate future. Please follow our website for updates!
Lodging complaint is also possible through the platform available on our website or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your understanding!