- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Work visit by the Commissioner to Komárom-Esztergom County
- Festive event on the 20th anniversary of the Aarhus Convention
- STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition at the Office
- The environmental and social impacts of electronic devices - conference
- Roma children’s songs - conference at the Ombudsman's Office
- Equinet Working Group meeting on communication strategies and practice
- New breeding techniques and genetic engineering - conference
- Work visit in Csongrád County
- SDG conference
- Competition on the environment for students
- Visit of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights and to Celje Prison
- International environmental conference
- Visit by the Geneva UNICEF delegation
- EMLA workshop on access to enviromental justice
The Commissioner for Fundamental Rights travelled to Moscow where he participated in the conference organised by the High Commissioner for Human Rights In the Russian Federation and the Russian Scientific Educational Human Rights Centre
On 17 December 2019, Ombudsman Dr. Ákos Kozma travelled to Moscow where he participated in the international conference entitled “Human rights protection in Eurasia: exchange of best practices of ombudsmen” at the invitation of High Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation Tatyana Nikolayevna Moskalkova.
At the plenary sessions of the international consultation, the participants exchanged their views on the impact of the Eurasian integration process on the protection of human and civil rights and freedoms, the implementation of monitoring mechanisms by national human rights institutions, and the protection of the rights of migrants, refugees and stateless persons.
During the conference, Commissioner for Fundamental Rights Dr. Ákos Kozma had a bilateral discussion with High Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation Tatyana Nikolayevna Moskalkova and Chief Ombudsman of the Republic of Turkey Şeref Malkoç.