- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Work visit by the Commissioner to Komárom-Esztergom County
- Festive event on the 20th anniversary of the Aarhus Convention
- STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition at the Office
- The environmental and social impacts of electronic devices - conference
- Roma children’s songs - conference at the Ombudsman's Office
- Equinet Working Group meeting on communication strategies and practice
- New breeding techniques and genetic engineering - conference
- Work visit in Csongrád County
- SDG conference
- Competition on the environment for students
- Visit of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights and to Celje Prison
- International environmental conference
- Visit by the Geneva UNICEF delegation
- EMLA workshop on access to enviromental justice
The Commissioner for Fundamental Rights Paid a Visit to the Foster Home in Zirc
On 24 April 2020, Dr. Ákos Kozma paid a visit to Foster Home no. 4 of the Child Protection Centre and Territorial Child Protection Service of Veszprém County in Zirc.
The Commissioner for Fundamental Rights visited the Foster Home in Zirc in his competence as OPCAT National Preventive Mechanism with his staff members Rita Rostás and Eszter Gilányi, where children are placed on the basis of an official decision. In addition to inspecting the operation of the institution, Dr. Ákos Kozma also surveyed the measures taken with a view to the prevention of the coronavirus epidemic.
The residential care of 12 children is provided in the Foster Home in Zirc.