- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Work visit by the Commissioner to Komárom-Esztergom County
- Festive event on the 20th anniversary of the Aarhus Convention
- STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition at the Office
- The environmental and social impacts of electronic devices - conference
- Roma children’s songs - conference at the Ombudsman's Office
- Equinet Working Group meeting on communication strategies and practice
- New breeding techniques and genetic engineering - conference
- Work visit in Csongrád County
- SDG conference
- Competition on the environment for students
- Visit of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights and to Celje Prison
- International environmental conference
- Visit by the Geneva UNICEF delegation
- EMLA workshop on access to enviromental justice
Henry Wheaton Prize Awarded to Our Colleague, Katalin Sulyok
Katalin Sulyok has been honoured with the prestigious Henry Wheaton Prize of the Institute of International Law (Institut de Droit International), which is awarded by an international jury to the most outstanding PhD dissertation written on international environmental law in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Katalin Sulyok is a senior lecturer at the Department of International Law of the ELTE Faculty of Law, as well as the Head of Cabinet for the Deputy Commissioner of Fundamental Rights, Ombudsman for Future Generations.
Click here to read more about the prize and the Institute of International Law that awards it.