- The OPCAT Civil Consultative Body held a meeting again
- The Ombudsman received the heads of the Hungarian Red Cross
- Visit of the Ukrainian Child Rights’ Ombudsman
- "Ombudsman’s Corner" in Városliget at International Children’s Day Weekend
- Award ceremony and exhibition - drawing contest for national minorities
- The role of the European Union in sustainable development
- Work visit by the Commissioner to Komárom-Esztergom County
- Festive event on the 20th anniversary of the Aarhus Convention
- STANDUP4HUMANRIGHTS – Anniversary conference and exhibition at the Office
- The environmental and social impacts of electronic devices - conference
- Roma children’s songs - conference at the Ombudsman's Office
- Equinet Working Group meeting on communication strategies and practice
- New breeding techniques and genetic engineering - conference
- Work visit in Csongrád County
- SDG conference
- Competition on the environment for students
- Visit of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights and to Celje Prison
- International environmental conference
- Visit by the Geneva UNICEF delegation
- EMLA workshop on access to enviromental justice
Bilateral Discussions with Thailand’s Chief Ombudsman
Dr. Ákos Kozma had a bilateral discussion with Chief Ombudsman of Thailand and member of the Board of the International Ombudsman Institute (IOI) Viddhavat Rajatanun in Bangkok on 13 February 2020.
The bilateral meeting of the ombudsmen focused on the relations between the two ombudsman institutions, as well as the possibilities to reinforce these relations.
The exchange of views took place within the framework of the international conference organised on the occasion of commemorating the 20th anniversary of the establishment of the Thai Ombudsman Institute.